ACHIEVEMENTS PERSONAL AWARDS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ACHIEVEMENTS PERSONAL AWARDS

Post by Admin on Sun May 04, 2008 5:13 pm

Ok Gents this will be the beginning of something that is going to take us a along time to create and a even longer time to complete. What i am talking about is going to be why we have all started on this journey in MxM and what will make us different from other society’s.

It will be the Achievements Personal Awards Section to begin with we will all need to put input into this, (your not sergeants for nothing) this is going to be something else we can focus on in game about other than trying to make peds and just generally surviving to the next pay packet this is to be a fun way of achieving personal goals within the game and at the same time achieving higher ranks, and earning respect of your fellow soc members.

When you first joined Mxm you where asked to give us your current skills this was to determine what squad you where to be in as your preferred profession also to determine your position on the leader board and to give you a starting rank in the forum.
So baring that in mind you all have the rank of sergeant in game because you received this honorary rank because you where founders, but the original idea was to achieve a rank in game you first had to demonstrate a series of goals so you may in fact loose a rank if by the end of this you haven’t competed certain goals just to make it fair on any other new members in the future we don’t want it said you where handed a rank without earning it and this could result in new players loosing respect for you , remember respect is earned not just given.

Ok now to get the ball rolling on this topic i am going to start with a series of awards and categories of have thought of even if it means you may have achieved them already always think of the new players other than you. Imagine this as a tree with a trunk and roots and branches and leaves etc so the tree can grow as it matures over time and new branches can form as the soc grows and or the game changes ie new mobs new equipment new planets etc.

POINTS to think about and discuss:
This will get messy this is the cutting room floor where ideas are going to be created or deleted
Just add a quick reply and ill add it to the post so we can see you are putting input into this topic


1. Name this Event ie ACHIEVEMENTS PERSONAL AWARDS or....


2. Structure needs to include entry level, intermediate high end and uber
Structure needs to somehow link into the leader board and ranking system
Looking at the proffesion section in game and hidden skills is a good way to look at a structure

3. Categories IE Hunting, Mining, Crafting, Medic, Mobs Equipment tps

1. Gloating Awards
2. Combat Awards
3. Manufacturing Awards
4. Mining Awards
5. Mindforce Medic Awards
6.

4.Verification, ie Screenshots, MxM Players verified, Hof List cannot achieve award by saying i did it

5. Will there be a limit on how many awards we can complete
no because game changes and new items equipment mobs planets etc and new players can join and effect things

6. There will be a icon or graphic to represent the award we have achieved
How will the icons pictures look, will there be the same icon but a dif colour for sub category’


7. How is the award going to be shown displayed
ie I am thinking about in the signature which is at the bottom of every post you do.


8. No money rewards for these events its not about money


9. Where are we going to display and how to display awards.
maybe a whole new category at the first page of the forum called HALL OF FAME AWARDS SECTION


10. 2 new posts, topics, or stickies
1. Awards to be Verified ( Awards Verification Section)
2. Hall of Fame, list of players and there acheived awards. ( Hall of Fame Section)


11. How do we achieve a new rank in game is it a collection of awards or the top of each category.
Ie all awards finished in hunting category = 1 rank 6 ranks in military hierarchy
Maxium amount of catagorys can only be 6 seeing only 6 ranks in game unless we adpot a sub ranking system in the forum ie 1st colonel 2nd colonel 3rd colonel

We need a minmim of 15 Total awards in each catagories up to maybe 30 awards
and 3 Sub Catagories IE 3x5= 15 or 3x10 =30
need to get at least 70% in all 3 sub catagories or all awards in any catagory to get a rank.


AWARDS EXAMPLES or GATAGORIES :

Gloating Awards:
25,50,75,100,125,150,175,200 k Player Skill count awards
Gloating Awards =8
HOF 100,250,500,1000,2000,5000,10,000,25,000
Gloating Awards = 8
Total Awards = 16

Hof awards seeing mindark delete your daily globals and hofs they only stay if you get aths and can be verified in the hof list that way you get get some easy ones and some very hard ones and if its is 75% -80% = rank then you dont have to get the aths to still win.under 100 to me means a global not a hof and condition has to be its on the hof list and in light purple txt


Combat Awards:
Awards for killing certain mobs with certain weapons with armour or without armour in a team or alone etc
Globaling or hofing on mobs






Manufacturing Awards:
Obtaining Hidden Skills.

Make any level 1 -10 Blueprint in any catagory and global on it.
Manufacturing Awards =10
Make any level 1 -10 (L) Blueprint in any catagory and global on it.
Manufacturing Awards = 10
Loot any level 1-10 Blueprint must show loot window with Blueprint inside
Manufacturing Awards = 10
Total Manufacturing Awards = 30


Mining Awards:
Reaching levels in Mining skills
Obtaining Hidden Skills
Using certain equipment
Finding certain Elements
Globaling or hofing on certain Elements





Mindforce Medic Awards:

Reach Maxium Heal Level in these 3 Models
Fap Award - Model Yet to be determined
Hedoc Award - Model Yet to be determined
EMT Award - Model Yet to be determined

Vivo Award TT:
How this would work would be buy a tt fap and use it entirly on a fellow team mate untill the fap is empty, so you begin with showing your team mate the full fap in the window make a note of its tt value then go hunting and fapping your teammate when you have finished the hunt show the mate how much tt value you have left if you cant empty it on the first hunt then give the fap to your team mate and he keeps it till the next hunt and then you an continue next time till empty this way no cheating and no using of fap in betwee hunts. this could apply to differnt level faps.

Level 10 in Teleporter profession and have all tps on amerthia and eudoria
Level 10 in Sweat Gatherer maybe gather sweat from a very high level mob
Level 10 in Biotropian
Level 10 in Reviver
Level 15 in Paramedic
Level 20 in Psychotropian
Level 20 in Pyrotropian
Destroy Certain Level of mobs with either Mindforce chip or Pyro Chip


Last edited by Admin on Sun May 04, 2008 7:54 pm; edited 9 times in total
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 44
Join date : 2008-03-23

Character sheet
HERO's: Founder

View user profile http://mxmarines.toxicfarm.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ACHIEVEMENTS PERSONAL AWARDS

Post by Snake on Sun May 04, 2008 6:36 pm

12. make HALL OF FAME AWARDS SECTION availiable for outside guests to see when visting the forum
avatar
Snake
mxmfounders

Posts : 20
Join date : 2008-03-23
Age : 64
Location : Frillesås Sweden

Character sheet
HERO's: 1

View user profile http://www.golfprofessorn.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ACHIEVEMENTS PERSONAL AWARDS

Post by HEROMAN on Sun May 04, 2008 8:00 pm

Ok Jam JD and anyone in the Hunting squad i would like you to come up with as many Ideas for awards following the same sort of hirechy so far.
Snake and i will focus more on the mining sections.

And Gal and myself will talk when he is next online about any more crafting ideas we can come up with.

And we still all have 1 more catagory yet to be Created number 6. on the list
So put ya thinkning caps on. The only thing i can think off atm is equipment that has enough scope to make alot of awards

I have done a fair ammount here so far so please put some effort in yourselves if you realy want this idea to take off.

Any and all ideas will be seriously considered if some serious thought has been put into it.

Good Luck Smile
avatar
HEROMAN
General

Posts : 71
Join date : 2008-03-24
Location : Gold Coast - Queensland - Australia

Character sheet
HERO's: 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ACHIEVEMENTS PERSONAL AWARDS

Post by Jam on Mon May 05, 2008 10:46 am

The 6th category could be Called MasterGlobal Section:)

U need in 1 Hour get Hunting Global , Mining Global and Crafting Global.
And thoose ones is a Time controled Event.
Meaning That it starts 8 MA time and ends 9 MA time on special days.

And that would be fun just all against each other hunting,mining and Crafting our asses of. And maybe 1 hour is to short but thats an Idea
avatar
Jam
Sergeant

Posts : 18
Join date : 2008-03-31
Age : 46
Location : West Coast, Sweden

Character sheet
HERO's: 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ACHIEVEMENTS PERSONAL AWARDS

Post by HEROMAN on Mon May 05, 2008 9:16 pm

Jam wrote:The 6th category could be Called MasterGlobal Section:)

U need in 1 Hour get Hunting Global , Mining Global and Crafting Global.
And thoose ones is a Time controled Event.
Meaning That it starts 8 MA time and ends 9 MA time on special days.

And that would be fun just all against each other hunting,mining and Crafting our asses of. And maybe 1 hour is to short but thats an Idea


Heh jam i was thinking of the 6th awards event to have a bit more scope than that i believe what you suggesting could be covered in the hof events and also be applied to all the other events with out having to make a complete separate one.
Also i think you should look at starting and finishing the combat events first before looking at the 6th event as you may find you can apply some of what you are thinkning in that event just on its own.
Remeber the 6th events needs to have 15 to 30 unquie awards and not just a copy of the others anyways much more though needed i belive give it some more time .
avatar
HEROMAN
General

Posts : 71
Join date : 2008-03-24
Location : Gold Coast - Queensland - Australia

Character sheet
HERO's: 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ACHIEVEMENTS PERSONAL AWARDS

Post by Jam on Tue May 20, 2008 11:46 am

Oki have been thinking about the Hunting awards.
One idea is the Alfabet run, You have to kill mobs in alfabet order. Shocked
For example Get a global on Letter A Take pic and Timestamp.
Then go after Letter B and this event can go on for a long time.
There are some hard letters to get globals from.
Just to make it harder u have to go from A-Z in order.
Then there is a little problem you cant use 1 pic for 2 Events.
For example Killing a Atrox and you uses that one on the Alfabet Run u cant use it on another award (event).

Another idea is Crystal Palace Acid Mayhem. alien
Go up to Crystal palace and Kill Kreltins. Maybe the event is that get 5 Globals or a HoF. Globals could be 1 point and HoF 5 point so to get the award u need 5 Points.

Another event is the "Dragon Quest". Twisted Evil
This one is one of the hardest i believe Get a global from a Malcruetor alone with no Fapper. This one gonna be hard but we need some challanges aswell.

Another event is the "Treasure Island Team Slaught" Evil or Very Mad
This ones u need to be a Team to do perhaps 2 in Team.
In 24 Hours get globals from the 5 Bigger ones on TI.
I was thinking about Hogglos, Second entities, Globsters, Cournodacaudas and Miner Boots. Why we need to be 2 in team for this is that Globsters and SEGs are damn hard to take alone and its fun to be in Team to take this one aswell. I know there are more mobs on TI but we cant take all. Smile

I will think of other aswell but this is just to get the thread started again.
And all of these above u need Best Armor and gun.
avatar
Jam
Sergeant

Posts : 18
Join date : 2008-03-31
Age : 46
Location : West Coast, Sweden

Character sheet
HERO's: 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ACHIEVEMENTS PERSONAL AWARDS

Post by Jam on Tue May 20, 2008 12:00 pm

Oki come up with another nice event Smile

This one u need no armor and just a Sollomate opalo as weapon.
FAp your choise.
Run from Fort Fury to Camp Phoenix as fast as u can.
Maybe we can make this one a All member start at same time and get different points for first and second and so on.
And do someone cheat(talking about u Johnny) there will be no points:)
avatar
Jam
Sergeant

Posts : 18
Join date : 2008-03-31
Age : 46
Location : West Coast, Sweden

Character sheet
HERO's: 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ACHIEVEMENTS PERSONAL AWARDS

Post by Jam on Wed May 21, 2008 2:10 pm

Here´s another nice Event Smile

This ones is called "Ouch he shot me" and it means your up against Robots. clown
Need to get Globals from all Active Robots that shoots back.
Drones, Warriors and Troopers.
So the best spot for this Event is North of Twin Peaks.
U need to get 6 Globals from them meaning u can get 3 Drone globals and 2 Warrior and 1 Trooper global just as it counts 6 (but all Robots must conclude).
HoF does just count as 1 Global this event. tongue
avatar
Jam
Sergeant

Posts : 18
Join date : 2008-03-31
Age : 46
Location : West Coast, Sweden

Character sheet
HERO's: 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ACHIEVEMENTS PERSONAL AWARDS

Post by Jam on Wed May 21, 2008 2:15 pm

Next ones is called "Chomper Challange". What a Face

Sounds easy but isnt. U just need to kill a Chomper Young without dying.
Use whatever u can to kill him.

This event u need to have with u a MxM member geek to see u kill the Chomp.
If u die u can kill the chomp ofcourse but it doesnt count.
Then u need to find another one and kill him from scratch.
Best of Luck
avatar
Jam
Sergeant

Posts : 18
Join date : 2008-03-31
Age : 46
Location : West Coast, Sweden

Character sheet
HERO's: 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ACHIEVEMENTS PERSONAL AWARDS

Post by HEROMAN on Wed May 21, 2008 9:57 pm

Jam wrote:Oki come up with another nice event Smile

This one u need no armor and just a Sollomate opalo as weapon.
FAp your choise.
Run from Fort Fury to Camp Phoenix as fast as u can.
Maybe we can make this one a All member start at same time and get different points for first and second and so on.
And do someone cheat(talking about u Johnny) there will be no points:)

Cheat what do u mean cheat ?
Could call it " the running man" or olympic events track and field
avatar
HEROMAN
General

Posts : 71
Join date : 2008-03-24
Location : Gold Coast - Queensland - Australia

Character sheet
HERO's: 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ACHIEVEMENTS PERSONAL AWARDS

Post by HEROMAN on Wed May 21, 2008 10:01 pm

Jam wrote:Next ones is called "Chomper Challange". What a Face

Sounds easy but isnt. U just need to kill a Chomper Young without dying.
Use whatever u can to kill him.

This event u need to have with u a MxM member geek to see u kill the Chomp.
If u die u can kill the chomp ofcourse but it doesnt count.
Then u need to find another one and kill him from scratch.
Best of Luck


Maybe call it "mega mob challege"
any armour and weapon any fap
This event could be done with any very big mob ie falx,
or highest lvel of mob in each species


Also i agree about killing the mob becuase you died, reason is to get loot from mob and not to waist ammo or effort


Last edited by HEROMAN on Fri May 23, 2008 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
HEROMAN
General

Posts : 71
Join date : 2008-03-24
Location : Gold Coast - Queensland - Australia

Character sheet
HERO's: 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ACHIEVEMENTS PERSONAL AWARDS

Post by HEROMAN on Wed May 21, 2008 10:08 pm

Jam wrote:Here´s another nice Event Smile

This ones is called "Ouch he shot me" and it means your up against Robots. clown
Need to get Globals from all Active Robots that shoots back.
Drones, Warriors and Troopers.
So the best spot for this Event is North of Twin Peaks.
U need to get 6 Globals from them meaning u can get 3 Drone globals and 2 Warrior and 1 Trooper global just as it counts 6 (but all Robots must conclude).
HoF does just count as 1 Global this event. tongue

Rx Units is a New Mob and what about Second Entity ?

And what about the end bot on beacons have you thought about a event with beacons or including the speacial bots on the beacon ship

A name could be starship troopers Smile or mXm Troopers or Starship mXm
avatar
HEROMAN
General

Posts : 71
Join date : 2008-03-24
Location : Gold Coast - Queensland - Australia

Character sheet
HERO's: 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ACHIEVEMENTS PERSONAL AWARDS

Post by HEROMAN on Wed May 21, 2008 10:09 pm

Can you come up with a event that uses rocket laucnchers ?

Also more events that use a specific weapon ie laser ,blp, fists, swords, rockets,

and Some awards that invoilve your combat skills ie hidden skills.



Love your work so far jam i hope your having fun comming up with your ideas Smile
avatar
HEROMAN
General

Posts : 71
Join date : 2008-03-24
Location : Gold Coast - Queensland - Australia

Character sheet
HERO's: 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ACHIEVEMENTS PERSONAL AWARDS

Post by Gallahad on Thu May 22, 2008 1:38 am

HEROMAN wrote:
Jam wrote:Here´s another nice Event Smile

This ones is called "Ouch he shot me" and it means your up against Robots. clown
Need to get Globals from all Active Robots that shoots back.
Drones, Warriors and Troopers.
So the best spot for this Event is North of Twin Peaks.
U need to get 6 Globals from them meaning u can get 3 Drone globals and 2 Warrior and 1 Trooper global just as it counts 6 (but all Robots must conclude).
HoF does just count as 1 Global this event. tongue

Rx Units is a New Mob and what about Second Entity ?

And what about the end bot on beacons have you thought about a event with beacons or including the speacial bots on the beacon ship

A name could be starship troopers Smile or mXm Troopers or Starship mXm

What about mining robots?
avatar
Gallahad
Sergeant

Posts : 11
Join date : 2008-03-30
Age : 51
Location : Minnesota USA

Character sheet
HERO's: 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ACHIEVEMENTS PERSONAL AWARDS

Post by Snake on Fri May 23, 2008 7:19 am

Wher is this ( cords please ) confused
See- Becon foto galery
I have sent cords for this to Hero


Last edited by Snake on Mon May 26, 2008 6:30 am; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Snake
mxmfounders

Posts : 20
Join date : 2008-03-23
Age : 64
Location : Frillesås Sweden

Character sheet
HERO's: 1

View user profile http://www.golfprofessorn.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ACHIEVEMENTS PERSONAL AWARDS

Post by HEROMAN on Fri May 23, 2008 9:48 pm

Snake wrote:wher am i awards se becon foto galery sending cords for this to Hero

Sorry snake i dont understand the ?
avatar
HEROMAN
General

Posts : 71
Join date : 2008-03-24
Location : Gold Coast - Queensland - Australia

Character sheet
HERO's: 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ACHIEVEMENTS PERSONAL AWARDS

Post by HEROMAN on Fri May 23, 2008 9:50 pm

Gallahad wrote:
HEROMAN wrote:
Jam wrote:Here´s another nice Event Smile

This ones is called "Ouch he shot me" and it means your up against Robots. clown
Need to get Globals from all Active Robots that shoots back.
Drones, Warriors and Troopers.
So the best spot for this Event is North of Twin Peaks.
U need to get 6 Globals from them meaning u can get 3 Drone globals and 2 Warrior and 1 Trooper global just as it counts 6 (but all Robots must conclude).
HoF does just count as 1 Global this event. tongue

Rx Units is a New Mob and what about Second Entity ?

And what about the end bot on beacons have you thought about a event with beacons or including the speacial bots on the beacon ship

A name could be starship troopers Smile or mXm Troopers or Starship mXm

What about mining robots?

Not sure what to do with them seeing they dont shot "Ouch he sqaushed me"
avatar
HEROMAN
General

Posts : 71
Join date : 2008-03-24
Location : Gold Coast - Queensland - Australia

Character sheet
HERO's: 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ACHIEVEMENTS PERSONAL AWARDS

Post by Jam on Fri May 30, 2008 11:21 am

If u read all text i say "Boots that shoot back"
SEGs just uses the Burn beamers on the side and doesnt shoot.
Miner Bots Do Impact.
RX unit is a No Go becouse they arent alowed at all time.
avatar
Jam
Sergeant

Posts : 18
Join date : 2008-03-31
Age : 46
Location : West Coast, Sweden

Character sheet
HERO's: 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ACHIEVEMENTS PERSONAL AWARDS

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum